20150319

CASUALLY CHIC


High waisted jeans - H&M/Striped top - H&M/Heels - Primark/Trenchcoat - Lidl/Sunglasses - Ebay

Hi guys! Yesterday I didn't post a Ebay Wednesday-post, because I'm just very busy with school and other stuff. I'm having a job interview later today. I'm excited and I will tell you more about that later! Next week there will be a Ebay clothing review again!
Next week I will be having two tests on school, so I'm very busy studying. Saturday I'm going out for diner with my BF and friends. We will also go bowling. Can't wait! But for now a lot of studying has to be done! Have a nice day! xx
__________

Hallo allemaal! Gisteren heb ik geen Ebay Wednesday-post geplaatst, omdat ik het gewoon erg druk heb met school en andere dingen. Ik heb vanmiddag een sollicitatiegesprek. Hierover zal ik jullie later meer vertellen. Volgende week zal er weer een Ebay kleding review zijn!
Volgende week heb ik 2 tentamens op school, dus ik ben hard aan het studeren. Zaterdag ga ik uiteten met mijn vriend en vrienden. Ook gaan we bowlen. Heb er zin in! Maar voor nu: studeren! Fijne donderdag! xx 

4 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful!♥
    ♥ http://jeannays.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the trench coat + striped shirt is always such an effortlessly chic combo! nice look!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your dress so much... the last look is such a bomb too..

    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete