20160917

PINK LEATHER JACKET


Denim shorts - Primark/Bodysuit - Primark/Pink fake leather jacket - Stradivarius/Sneakers - Adidas

Hi guys! It has been a long time since I posted an outfit on the blog. If you follow me on Intagram you already saw this picture. You can follow me here: www.instagram.com/fashionoase

I will be more active on my blog again. This is still a summer outfit, but fall-outfits are coming soon! xx
__________

Hallo allemaal! Het is lang geleden dat ik een outfit op mijn blog gepost heb. Als je me volgt op Instagram heb je deze foto waarschijnlijk al gezien. Op Instagram kun je me volgen via: www.instagram.com/fashionoase.

Ik ben van plan weer wat actiever te worden op mijn blog. Dit is een zomerse outfit, maar herfst-outfits zullen gauw verschijnen! xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. New printed dress with lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a perfect legs baby

    ReplyDelete