20160925

MY FAVORITE HAIRPRODUCTS AT THE MOMENT

 Hi loves! Today I will show you my favoriete hairproducts at the moment:

__________

SHAMPOO FROM L'ORÉAL PARIS ELVIVE


The first product is a shampoo from L'oréal Paris Elvive. I have been using Elvive shampoo's non-stop for a year now and I absolutely love their scents. Also, the shampoo's from Elvive make my hair very soft. Elvive has a lot of different kinds of shampoo and I always try another one when I have to buy a new shampoo. The one on the picture above is my favorite kind of shampoo from Elvive. I used it when I was on holiday in Turkey. Mostly when I'm on holiday my hair is a mess. It's dry and looks terrible. Because of this shampoo my hair wasn't dry at all and it was actually very soft! I can't recommend this shampoo enough! The shampoo costs €3,79, but I always buy it when it's on sale.

__________

HAIRSPRAY FROM TAFT


My second favorite hairproduct is actually a product for men. I was out of hairspray and used my boyfriend his gelspray from Taft. My hair stayed in place the whole day! That never happened before. It's also perfect to spray in your hair if your hair gets frizzy during the day. This spray doesn't make your hair heavy, so that's a big plus too! I have never been this satisfied about a hairspray before. You have to try! The hairspray is €4,49 and it's worth every cent ;-).

__________

Do you have any favorite hairproducts? Let me know! xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment