20150915

DRESSIN REVIEW: STRIPED ASSYMETRICAL SKIRT & GREEN SEQUIN JUMPSUIT



Hi guys! I'm back after my big break of not-blogging. I passed my last exam and I achieved to get my bachelor diploma! I'm now in my last year of studying at the university. But now, back to blogging! I'm back,  more inspired than ever. I guess it is because of the changing of the season. I really need to go shopping! 

 A while ago, I received my chosen items from the webshop www.dressin.com The first thing I got is this striped assymetrical skirt. You can find it here: CLICK. I really like it! It is very tight on me, but that's because I didn't look at the size chart. If you look at the size chart before you order you'll be fine!


 Underneath you will find a picture while I'm wearing the skirt:


__________________________________________________________________________




The second item I choose is a green sequin jumpsuit. You can find it here: CLICK. I'm not that happy with it though. In the picture on the website of the web shop the color was more beautiful. In real life it is a ugly christmastree kind of green! I will not be wearing this, but for this review I made a picture while wearing it:


What do you think of the items? Which one do you like most? Would you actually wear a green sequin jumpsuit like this? xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow..that skirt is definitely a must have!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ik vind die rok echt heel erg leuk! Zoiets zou je mij ook zien dragen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete