20150328

MY H&M ORDER, H&M DISCOUNT CODES & INSPIRATION ON HOW TO WEAR DUNGAREES

High waisted jeans - CLICK
Blouse - CLICK 
Salopette/Dungarees - CLICK 

Hi sweeties! Because today is Glamour Day you will get 20% discount while shopping at H&M with the discount code: 2947! I also did not have to pay the shipping costs because of code: 2946. I thought you should know ;-). 
Remember I told you guys in my last outfitpost that I had a job interview that day? I got the job! :-D Wednesday will be my first working day at a lawyer office as a legal secretary. That's what I bought the white blouse for. I will show you what I was wearing to my job interview later! For now: some inspiration on how to wear my latest buy: the dungaree! xx
__________

Hallo lieverds! Omdat het vandaag 'Glamour Day' is, krijg je 20% korting als je shopt bij H&M met de kortingscode: 2947! Ik hoefde ook geen verzendkosten te betalen door de code: 2946. Ik dacht dit zal ik even laten weten ;-).
Weten jullie nog dat ik in mijn laatste outfitpost schreef dat ik een sollicitatiegesprek had die dag? Ik heb de baan gekregen! :-D Woensdag zal mijn eerste werkdag zijn als een juridisch secretaresse op een advocatenkantoor. Daarvoor heb ik de witte blouse gekocht. Ik zal jullie later nog laten zien wat ik droeg naar mijn sollicitatiegesprek! Maar voor nu: een beetje inspiratie naar aanleiding van mijn laatste aankoop: de dungaree! xx  
 


1 comment: