20150306

ICECREAM SKIRT



Mesh top - Koh Lanta market (Thailand)/Ice cream skirt - Koh Lanta market (Thailand)

In the pictures you can probably see how tired I was here. We took the pictures in the morning before we went for breakfast. Can't believe it's already more than a week ago..
The skirt and top I both bought in Koh Lanta (Thailand) on the market. I paid 300 bath for both pieces together. That's like €8,10.
I think this is the only outfitpost I got from Thailand. I just didn't want to ask my BF to make blogpictures all the time, because he does not like it. Afterwards I always regret that..
What do you think of the outfit? Please let me know ;-)! I think I look like a 14 year old in the first picture, haha. xx
 __________

Op de foto's kun je vast zien hoe moe ik hier was. We hebben deze foto's gemaakt in de ochtend, nog voordat we gingen ontbijten. Ik kan niet geloven dat dit alweer langer dan een week geleden is..
De rok en de top heb ik beiden gekocht in Koh Lanta (Thailand) op de markt. Ik heb 300 bath betaald voor zowel de rok als de top. Dit is ongeveer €8,10. 
Ik denk dat dit de enige outfitpost is die ik heb van Thailand. Ik wilde gewoon niet steeds mijn vriend ermee lastig vallen en hem steeds te hoeven vragen of hij outfitfoto's wilde maken, omdat hij het niet leuk vindt. Achteraf heb ik daar altijd spijt van..
Wat vindt je van de outfit? Laat het me weten ;-)! Ik vind dat ik op de eerste foto op een 14-jarige lijk haha. xx
 

4 comments:

  1. Wat een gave locatie en wat een leuk ding zeg! Staat je goed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuk rokje! En gaaf dat je in Thailand was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look, the skirt looks really adorable <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete