20150201

WEARING MY FLORAL KIMONO


High waisted jeans - H&M/Velvet crop top - Primark/Floral kimono - Ebay (Link: CLICK)/Sneaker wedges - Van Haren

I promised you a outfit wearing the floral kimono I showed you in my previous post. This is the outfit I have worn to a party 2 weeks ago. I forgot to take pictures then, so I quickly made some pictures today. Two nights until I'm going to Thailand where I will were this kimono with a bikini underneath ;-)! What do you think of the outfit? xx
__________

Ik had jullie een outfit beloofd waarbij ik de kimono zou dragen die ik jullie heb laten zien in mijn vorige post. Deze outfit droeg ik 2 weken geleden naar een feestje. Toen was ik vergeten foto's te maken, dus vandaag heb ik even snel foto's gemaakt. Nog 2 nachtjes en dan ga ik naar Thailand, waar ik deze kimono zal dragen met een bikini ;-)! Wat vindt je van mijn outfit? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment