20150116

MY 22TH BIRTHDAY


I'm so sorry for not blogging. The first 2 weeks of 2015 were so busy with a lot of celebrations. One of my resolutions this year is to blog more regularly, so I will try from now on. 
It was my birthday at the 11th of January. My family came over and it was a amazing day! The blouse I'm wearing in the picture above is from Ebay. You can find it here: CLICK!

Sorry dat het een tijdje stil is geweest hier op de blog. De eerste 2 weken van 2015 waren zo druk met een hoop feestjes. Een van mijn voornemens is om meer regelmatig te bloggen, dus vanaf nu ga ik dat proberen.
11 Januari was ik jarig. Mijn familie kwam op visite en het was een leuke dag!
De blouse die ik aan heb in de foto hierboven is van Ebay. Je kan hem hier vinden: KLIK!  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy belated birthday....lovely pics!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete