20140529

JUMPSUIT FROM EBAY


Jumpsuit - Ebay/Heels - Primark/Bag - Primark

This is the outfit I wore on Sunday, when I went for dinner with my family. We also went bowling. Had a lot of fun and the food was so good! I'm ready with my testweek now at school, so I can blog again! Today in the Netherlands most of the people are free and going to a festival or something. I'm going to a party where they have a band at 4 o'clock. Hope the weather gets better, because it will be outside. What are you up to on this thursday? xx

9 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love your shoes!
    http://heeychriis.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke jumpsuit! Waar heb je die vandaan op ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die jampsuit is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waauw heel erg gave jumpsuit! Mooie hakken ook.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mooi jumpsuit, staat je supergoed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jumpsuit :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, perfect for those hot summer evenings :)

    what do you think about floral prints ? check my blog for my newest flower look
    www.berlintrends.blogspot.com

    kisses from Berlin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heb je misschien een linkje van je ebay jumpsuit? :)

    ReplyDelete