20131220

H&M ORDER

H&M

My exams period is finally over and I think that's a great time to buy myself some presents. I have been watching the H&M-website for 3 days to get these pants and this hat together. One day only the pants was available and another day only the hat was available. So frustrating! Today was my lucky day ^.^! I would love to wear this together with a white blouse and a leather jacket, which I still have to order. I'm a huge sale-shopper. These pants and hat together were only €15,40.

3 comments:

  1. Just fifteen bucks?! That's what I call a real bargain. Good for you. I know about those frustrating things that often happen when shopping online.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post.love the pants and the hat.cool
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking jacket. Happy Holidays to you and yours.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete