20131130

HOW TO PACK YOUR BAG FOR A WEEKEND TRIP

Tomorrow I'm going to New Castle with a cruiseship. I will be there for one day, but we will stay 2 nights on the boat. I don't have to bring a lot, because it's just a short weekend, but ofcourse you don't want to forget a thing. That's why I made this little 'How to pack your bag for a weekend trip'-guide. Hope it will help you out when you are going on a weekend trip!

 So, first of all, I always make an outfit that is comfy, but doesn't look like I'm going to the gym, if you know what I mean ;-). I like to take tights with me with some dresses and skirts, because that isn't as heavy as pants. A leather pants is a must for me, because you can put just any top on it and it still will look good, for daytime ánd for nighttime!

 If you are going on a cruiseship with a disco aboard, you ofcourse have to take some dresses! Stripes, also a must if you ask me, for daytime, and a bodycon cutout lbd for nighttime. 

Ofcourse, you can't forget some shoes! I'm taking one pair of heels and one pair of comfy shoes (in my case also heels, but they are comfy!). A good bag is also something you need!

Don't forget essentials as a coat, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, make-up, underwear, socks. Well, you know what I mean ;-). I'll see you when I'm back from New Castle! xx

2 comments:

  1. Those Dalmation printed booties are killer!!! These pieces are so chic!

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete