20130915

FRENCH MANICURE

Anchor ring - Ebay

Hello my lovely followers! I'm back from a little blog-break. I'm so busy with school.. I hope I will find some time to blog this week! Today, was the perfect day to finally do my nails again (they looked like shit!). It's a long time ago that I did a french manicure, so I tought let's do it again! I also didn't showed you my new ring from Ebay yet! What do you think? I think it's so cute! Because it's Sunday, I tought this was the perfect day to try the M-function on my Nikon DSLR-camera, because I always shoot my outfitpictures with the auto- function. I actually already think my pictures are better now! This is the first picture I shot with M-function and there are more to come ;-).

7 comments:

  1. Good luck in school like the manicure great job doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb ook een Nikon camera. Ga ook maar eens de M functie bekijken haha.

    Liefs,
    Kiki / Chicks About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your manicure!
    thanks for your comment.. of course we can follow each other, let me now when you follow me and 'll follow u back
    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! you have a lovely blog and a wonderful style. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Yeah sure we can follow each other. I'm following you now, I hope you do the same to stay in touch. Have a sweet day!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice nailpolish! And so cool that you're trying the M function on your DSLR; the picture looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow you on Gfc AND BLOGLOVIN :).. it is rour turn dear

    http://donttrytoignoreme.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! ❤

    ReplyDelete