20130614

ANNOUNCEMENT


So, I got a little announcement to make, which most of you will already know. I first didn't believe it, but it's true. The first of July, you can't follow blogs anymore through Google Friend Connection (GFC). I think that's a pity, because I liked to follow blogs both through GFC as through Bloglovin. I wanted to ask you, if you still like my blog ofcourse, to follow me through Bloglovin now. This is possible through this link: CLICK!  Hope you still like my blog and follow me through Bloglovin, if not, tell me what could be improved!

5 comments:

  1. I do follow you by bloglovin it's alot more covenient for me to read and how many post of each blog is new. I also prefer for people to follow me by bloglovin are you?
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm following you through GFC and bloglovin, but you are wrong, the "Google friend Connect" will never leave us, it is a misunderstood. You can read all about it "HERE"

    I like "bloglovin" and I have it, but I hate not knowing (and seeing) "who” is following me, so for me the most important is the GFC, and now the "G+ followers" ;)

    Have a fabulous weekend<3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"





    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja stom is dat he.. Ik ben al nooit begonnen met GFC omdat ik toch wist dat het zou stoppen!

    xo Rosie
    van Lifebyrosie.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh zo snel al dat is stom maar ik zal je volgen op bloglovin ik hoop jij mij ook;)xx
    www.mystylevillage.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lijkt het je leuk om een winactie te winnen met 2 leuke nagellakjes in de kleuren paars en roze, een lange muntketting met buddha, een schattig armbandje met glazen hartje en een enkelbandje met allerlei verschillende kleuren muntjes voor in de zomer! Volg dan de instructies op mijn blog en win :)! Liefs, Floor

    ReplyDelete