20130211

COME FLY WITH ME


Leather pants - H&M/Burgundy shirt - H&M/White oversized coat - Zara/Sneakers - All Stars/Sunglasses - RayBan/Cross earrings - Primark

Another outfit wearing my oversized coat! I just love the fit of it and it's so comfy. This weekend my BF and I have been to an Antillean bingo. I had a lot of fun, even though I didn't win ;). Monday is my day off, so I will make some homework, work out and relax a bit! Tomorrow, I will be in Amsterdam again, so I will visit the Zara, where I hope to find what I have been searching for for so long! Stay tuned! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Thnx for je reactie!
    Is goed lijkt me leuk!
    Volg je me dan ook terug;)
    Ik volg je nu!
    www.eyecatcheroffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I found your blog, just followed with Bloglovin! :)
    Katelyn
    theskinnyblondegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie outfit! Ik vind je blazer en sneakers tof :-)

    xoxo The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess i have the same leather pants!:) love them!
    also love how you paired the whole outfit with the large white blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks voor je comment! Ook zo gek op 90210 dus? Haha. Just love it.

    Leuke outfit! En ik volg je nu ook :)

    ReplyDelete